Benefits to Membership
As with all business expenditure, ROI is key and if you’re a company or organisation with an ambition to grow in terms of revenue, technical or operational betterment then investing £1k per year to join the MHEA is a no brainer.
By creating an informal environment to network with new customers, suppliers or industrial piers, the MHEA gives you the opportunity to improve your business bottom line and by making the effort to attend and engage with all the members and visitors to the events we host throughout the year the results will soon become evident.
- Generate new business
- Identify opportunities in new market sectors
- Learn from your peer group
- Identify new and emerging industry trends
- Hear from speakers as they present their field of expertise
- See best practise being deployed on site visits
- Listen to how your peers support your industry
- Meet new clients/suppliers
- Keep up to date with best practise
- Socialise amongst like-minded individuals in an informal setting
Members of the Association can enjoy being an inclusive part of a professionally diverse network that includes access to a wealth of business-enhancing resources, industry-level promotion, networking opportunities, representation at events and conferences, knowledge sharing and best practice.
MHEA Membership is recognised as the mark of quality-managed services globally.
- Use of the MHEA logo on all promotional materials and website
- Free online advertising via the MHEA social media platformsincluding a hyperlink to your company website
- Networking opportunities to share issues and benefit from the knowledge of peers and those with field experience
- Opportunity to attend the well-respected industry site visits
- Discounted stands at conferences and events
- Exposure on the website mhea.co.uk with valuable links to your own
- Discounts to other services via Affiliated Members
- A specific ‘Jobs Board’ where Member Company situations vacant can be posted and shared via the MHEA social media platforms
Please contact for application form or more details
Tel: 01257 412635